Sunday, February 27, 2005

Assignments Catastrophe!!!

“Many people say that we bear loveless lives”

Uncontrollably, I drew up a small smile on my face as I read this line. May be I’ve had enough of these stereotype expression on nerds or book-lover or science students alike, but everytime each of them has never failed to amuse me.

Still, I felt that I am not nerds enough though some situations had proven me right. For example, I found out my ability of scaring away my male counterparts have actually been improving since my primary school, simply because my topics of discussion usually is boring and dull enough to make them stop finding excuse to talk to me. Considerably, I don’t have to mention my inseparable intimacy with my books that so often have irritated so many people.

Well, that is just a small reflection. Do I consider myself a nerd? So far I found it reassuring. =)

Okay, isn't this blog supposed to tell our daily routines as biotechnology students? These are our must-be-completed tasks by the end of 14th week.

1. Lab reports
Enzymology - Lab 4
Basic Genetic Engineering - Lab 1,2 and Lab 5,6,7
Protein Biotechnology - Protein purification : a mini thesis

2. Presentation

Halal Haram in Food Ingredients
Biotechnology Law and Ethics

3. Term paper

Enzymology
Philosophy of Science
Protein Biotechnology

So, happy living a so-called science student's life!

No comments: