Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Final Exam

I was thinking of writing one special conversation between my friends and I last two night, unfortunately I didn't bring the file.

Final exam starts this Monday (21 March 2005), with Enzymology as the first paper. Although up to this point, we're still enveloped by unending tasks and assignments, the only thing I could do is to seek help from Allah to make things easy for us. For He knows what is best, for sure. In sya Allah.

Kak Ira's expecting her baby next week, and I have ensured Kak Ira to teach her baby to call me Auntie Ati, and the others would be Auntie Nurul, Auntie Mun, Auntie Arshana and so on. Oh my, now we're getting old already!

Ok, have to stop writing. I have tilawah exam this afternoon. ;p To all who happened to read this blog, please, please, please, wish us all the best. This semester have been very tiring, and indeed complicating. May we become stronger and more mature to face what is left that lies in the future.

No comments: