Monday, March 20, 2006

My World is Changing...

I sensed a few differences, something will not ever be the same again...

I learned a few lessons, some of which I had known all along but I just never see..

I found a new things, some are very much surprising but some others I had expected long before...

All in all,

I just glad, from all of these I discovered true friends.

And most importantly,

I found myself back.

All the best to all of you for the final exams, this is my last post for this semester. :)

P/S;
Arshana, semester depan kita jumpa lagi dalam satu kelas yang sama! - Your loyal disciple.

3 comments:

Shana said...

You have learned much, young padawan.

Wahahaha...

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Arshana,

Hahaha!

Fauzan,

And you know better... :)

Maman,

Wow, I think campus life is complicated enough. Well then, change is the only thing that is constant. Maybe we merely think it's complicated because it's different from before.

lutfi lukman said...

huh..bz bz...haven't even updated my own blog for about 3 weeks now... talking bout changes...it interests me a lot. coz i think i've changed a lot...i dun mean after i've got into uia...i mean, comparing me when i was a kid and who i am now :)