Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm Back!!!

Happy new semester to all my Biotechnologist-to-Be friends!!!

I'm not at all prepared to go to class. No money (all finished during practical), no stationeries (all lost during practical), no shoes (yet to be collected from Lanchang), no lab coats (and yet to be collected). And not to mention the unending compound I receive from Mahallah's office, and it's totaling up to RM100! What the...

This is by far my most unprepared (and/or un-motivated) self ever. But hey, ain't it a well-known phrase that "it's not how you start it, but how you end it'.

So I guess this time I shall only say; bring it on...

Till then, hope to see you guys in one piece this Monday at class. Ciao!

3 comments:

Ann said...

i'm still in the mood of 1 week holiday. when new sem started i felt like half awake.seriously...

lutfi lukman said...

arkk! saya salah seorang yg berjaya hilangkan pensel yati. and like u, i also have an rm100 compound! If I were arshana, I'd say:"stupid! Stupid! bodoh!" sory arshana. and thanks 4 d cute koala (^_^)v

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

fauzan,

thank you for the empathy showed!

ann,

should you need my assistance to wake you up, tell me, because i'm in dire need of someone to yell 'wake up!!!' at my unreactive self. huhu.

luppi,

were you? ganti balik! hehe. :p compound rm100 tu tak tau compound apa, checked with mahallah and i got none. macam misteri pulak. it's there, but it's not there. and i'm off babbling...