Saturday, April 21, 2007

Finally... :)


It's been a semester since I last wrote here, quite long ago, huh. Anyway, perhaps the joy of writing here has finally worn me out (cruel), or perhap I've been too busy (lie!), either way, I've no excuse.

Sometimes, you do need motivation in doing something. Kan?

There's a lot going on in our batch at present, of course. All of us are getting busy with our final year project, where some of us has already started whereas some other are still planning to start.

I honestly don't know what to write here, but for updates, we've been here and there last semester, going places. It's been great living in Kuantan, no matter how hard it may seem. Yes, we're the fortunate lots, aren't we?

Note: Perhaps we need more links, suggestion anyone? and to Fauzan, what with the weird labels?

1 comment:

lutfi lukman said...

yeah, definitely, no motivation at all....this blog isn't very much functioning. Hey, why don't each of us tell a bit about our FYP! one by one. one person a week perhaps. sounds like b-t-b enuff to me. Besides, it'll keep this blog breathing :p