Saturday, June 06, 2009

Monologue; Trampt, S.C minus one.

Yesterday’s phone call over Kak Sufi has left me perplexed for about 5 seconds. 4 seconds considered too long. 6 seconds are overrated!

I rather put it this way;

blunt end would never be the sticky one! One cannot simply clone a gene without considering the right strategy.

Life is much more like that! As in, I didn’t need the sixth second to comprehend the situation.

Friends I wish you all happier and healthier life J

****

Hey did I mention about the most perfect phrase coming out from my mouth when I was a kid?

Yerp. I’m such a genius. I learnt a lot from TV.

“Mak kata, susu Dutch Lady baik untuk Bangcik”



For more fun, please repeat this “Mak kata, susu Dutch Lady baik untuk Bangcik” by imitating the kid in red shirt.

By the way, I was cuter than that kid during those days.

7 comments:

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Tak faham.

Shana said...

Must be pre-wedding jitters. :p

Anonymous said...

Yati.
its ok. nothing serious.
ada dua plot.
abaikan plot pertama.
layan video tuh.

Anonymous said...

shana
sort of...

Shana said...

Breath in, breath out. Kan mak kata, susu Dutch Lady baik untuk Bangcik.

Anonymous said...

haha
u got my points!

Opie said...

Adeh..

You include my name in the plot and STILL i fail to get the point.. (=_=)v

But, kak opie always has that problem when it comes to CST, no?

Selamat pengantin baru, bro! ^^