Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Ati!

ATI, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I WANTED TO WISH YOU ON TIME BUT I'M IN FRANCE AND FOR SOME STUPID REASON MY PHONE DOES NOT ROAM (o_O)

I HAD INTERNET ACCESS BUT IT WAS UNSTABLE AND THIS IS MY FIFTH TRY POSTING THIS (-_-)

SORRY THERE AREN'T ANY PICS BECAUSE THE SERVER RESETS IF I TRY TO UPLOAD ONE.. (=_=)

SO, AGAIN

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^^


(Having a hard time finding presents but I'm sure there is one somewhere.. ;p)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kak Sofie!

Thank you for the wishes, I can see you how hard you're trying from the all caps in the post. :)

Feels fabulous being 25, but with a lot of responsibilities and accountabilities too.

We'll catch up when you get back with all the stories about the city of love...

(^_^)v

lyana sidek said...

Happy Birthday yati!!!! :)