Thursday, June 30, 2011

Trip to Japan

I thought I'd have the chance to chat with the girls on our recent get together, but as always, the Gotfather is forever tormented by family members who can't seem to live without her for just a couple of hours.. (=_=)

Anyway, I actually wanted to have a discussion about Japan with you guys. I've been looking for more info on the trip, when I realized I need some info from you to make this work. I'll tell you right now, planning this one isn't easy. Japan is not the cheapest place to go for a holiday..

But it's a wonderful country worth visiting, and we have a good friend that side who's dying to show us off around! ^^

So, I need you guys to answer these few questions ya:


1. Hangpa interested nak pi dak?

2. Agak-agak bila nak pi tuh? - akak kasi choice..

a. Winter - Jan-March 2012 - maha sejuk, ada snow & festivals
b. Spring - April-Jun 2012 - banyak bunga, musim hujan, festivals (sakura, anyone?)
c. Summer - July-Aug 2012 - Paneh! personally not my favorite season.
d. Fall - Sept-Nov 2012 - Musim daun gugur, ala2 romantik autumn in my heart gitu.

3. Bape korang laghat nak bayar? - Be reasonable.. this is an overseas trip, people.

4. How long do you think we should stay? - takat 2 -3 hari tak berbaloi kut.

5. Air Asia, atau MAS/ANA/JAL/KOA/etc? - Ni ada pros and cons, tapi pilih je dulu..

6. Sebab kita ramai, korang rasa kita patut pakai travel agent tak? Korang kenal ke mana2 travel agent?


That's all for now.. kalau ada apa2 pertanyaan atau pandangan membina tentang trip ni, sila la kemukakan di ruang komen ya. Your participation in this little survey is very much appreciated, tengkiu!


Saya Yang Selalu Terganggu,
Gotfather

6 comments:

Shana said...

Haha. Comel la Kak Sofie ni.

Saya suggest summer atau fall.. Byk skit tempat nak jalan.. Skrg ni musim best utk jalan, but of course I'm stuck at home dealing with stupid presentations. Argh!!

Unknown said...

1. Interested! Tp kena workout the cost first.

2. I'd say spring or fall?

3. Hm, tough. Say, one day cost (including accommodation) USD75 (RM200)?

4. This is also tough. The longest I've ever taken leave from office is 2 days! T_T Unless kalau kita pg time raya cina, sebab confirm cuti seminggu biasanya. Christmas and New Year's is difficult biasanya sebab we will be swamped with project reporting deadlines. Tp for 2012 I cannot go anywhere until after June! Hua...

5. Kalau beli awal AirAsia dpt murah. I don't mind any airlines.

6. I can try to explore travel agents, tp biasanya from my experience arranging trips it's always cheaper to arrange on our own. Besides, bukan kita dah ada tour guide ke? :p

Gosh, this is tough!

izra said...

Of course I'm interested! I'd go with either spring or fall. Tak nak berbungkus2 ms winter and plus sy x tahan sejuk. Ms kat Korea, temperature around 10deg pun rasa nangis. wuwuwu sy tak tau nak budget bape for the trip. i spent ~3.5k (transportation, accommodation, shopping etc) for a 10-day trip in korea. i really don know how to extrapolate (cam best je p'kataan ni) the cost coz it'll be different, no? i can't really say bape hari sy bleh cuti sbb by next year sy dah start keje balik. so kena tgk dulu la cmne. sy pun pilih air asia jgk. tp mana2 airline pun x kisah. janji smpi kat tmpt Shana. k.opie, tak nak lah travel agent. nnt diorg charge mahal. my dearest gotfather, hwaiting!!

Anonymous said...

too hard to say anything right now (at least until December 31), since dayah pragnent dan ada masaalah PTPTN tak boleh kasi dia keluar negara.

Unknown said...

Apa kata sementara tu kita planning pergi Kuantan? Isma kita tak visit lagi...

Maybe a raya trip down the Kuantan lane?

:p

Ann said...

1-of course i'm interested!

2-emm..i prefer spring!

3-about 3k for 5-7 days? is it reasonable?

4-air asia..kalo book awal dpt murah kan?

5-sy nak shana's travel agent! free tak payah bayar

p/s: remember that i told u my mom comin' along? forget it! i'll just leave her...hikhik