Monday, September 26, 2011

Tolong benarkan saya berbahasa English di sini.

Please allow me to write this piece in English.

How's everyone? I hope that each and everyone are fine and enjoying life at the fullest, no matter how happy or bad your days. Believe me, God always work clandestinely. Today you might be getting a strawberry candy, or maybe a cut of cheese cake for the other day.

I have to admit that I was really taken aback with all of the members of this blog. I was expected that someone will come out with a fancy entry, or perhaps short memo for my birthday, however my dreams availed me nothing.

Mark my word - was.

Later, I realized that wishing birthday isn't reliable anymore for me, as in I didn't bother to wish or remember anyone's before, not even my mother's. I am sorry. Frankly speaking, I only remember Lutfi's and Arshana's birthday (Lutfi was born 2 months after my existence, and Arshana is an Xmas girl).

I am Virgo. Darn the bimbo side of me.

Could you please help me to remember everyone's birthday?

Isma X/X/1984
Yati X/10/1985
Setoot X/X/1984
Azhane X/X/1984
Kak Opie X/X/198?
Nurul X/7/1984
Arshana 25/12/1984
Lutfi 21/11/1984

Did I missed someone in the list? Perhaps not.

Ok, sorry Munirah X/X/1984

By the way, I will be in Kuala Lumpur at the end of this month, and I really hope that we can spend some times to get together.

And those who are really stress with thesis, or research, try to google POCOYO. It kinda therapeutic.

InsyaAllah.

13 comments:

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Hehe, Pojan, I remember your birthday, but I was waiting for someone else to post it, she's usually the first one if it's yours. :p

Btw, nak dtg KL hujung bulan ni around weekend ke? Yati ada spelunking trip to Gua Tempurung, tp that'll only take Saturday morning sampai Sunday afternoon. Kalau nak jumpa on Friday sempat lg.

Nevertheless, confirm your dates ok, if needs be I'll cancel my trip.

Pocoyo definitely rules! I watch it every Sat morning at 7.30 am. :D

lyana sidek said...

happy birthday hajar fauzan.. saya tak de anak nak suruh call dan wish kan birthday hajar...

Opie said...

Happy Birthday bro..

I'm sorry I didn't post anything for your birthday.. Did try to call you though, but apparently you were spending time with the orang asli in sungai Siput! ^^

I'll definitely post one up next year, ya..

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...my main concern regarding this entry was, to write in English.

i just want to write in english. rasa berkarat gila nih english.

thanks for the wish everybodi...

Shana said...

Always count on Pojan to come up with cute posts. Happy birthday again!

Unknown said...

Pojan,

Dah confirm ke datang berapa haribulan?

Anonymous said...

cuti diluluskan 30.9 sampai 4.10 hb

basically tak bincang lagi iterinary perjalanan, sbb tak sempat nak bincang pun lagi kerna dua-dua sibuk (tiba2 rasa mcm PM)

tapi 1 hb rasanya dah ada di KL sbb nak hantar adik ke KLIA.

jadi mungkin 30 sampai 2hb di KL.

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Ok, yati tinggal bawak badan je pg gua tempurung tu. Kalau jumpa korang either sat or sunday mmg yati cancelkan aje trip tu.

So, yati tunggu confirmation dari korang sampai Jumaat pg by 10 am boleh?

lutfi lukman said...

Sori pojan, biasanya ang akan ingatkan aku sehari sblm bday ang. haha. Lenkali jgn lupa letak dlm reminder!
oh btw, happy belated birthday, bro.

Anonymous said...

salam yati,
adus, tak boleh buat confirmation plak, sbb saya tengah kejar due submission on 30th.

takut2 1hb awal pagi baru gerak.

so yati saya cadangkan boleh proceed dengan gua tempurung trip. maaf, sbb kami tak tentu punya jadual. huhuhu

Anonymous said...

lutfi,
thanks you so much adik lutfi.
i know u hate this, tapi sbb lambat 2 bulan, forever adik...keh keh :p

Anonymous said...

lutfi,
thanks you so much adik lutfi.
i know u hate this, tapi sbb lambat 2 bulan, forever adik...keh keh :p

Unknown said...

Okey dokey kalau mcm tu yati proceed dgn gua tempurung, apa2 hal korang msg ya.

Jumaat malam or Ahad malam yati boleh jumpa korang lagi...

:)