Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Salam guys...

I know everyone's probably busy with work/thesis right now, but I'd like to know what everyone's plan is for Luppi's wedding that's coming in the next two weeks? take some time to answer the following questions ya, thank you! ^^

1. Are you going?
2. How are you going?
3. When do you plan to go? 

I'm asking the third question because we have a few options: 

The initial walimah is on Friday in Dungun. Luppi's walimah is in KT, on Saturday. Not to point out the obvious, tapi kalau kita attend walimah Dungun, it's possible to go and come back (to KL ya) on the same day. BUT, obviously I want to go to the one in KT.  Kalau walimah KT, we'll have to stay the night there, which means, bertolak ke KT (again dr KL) Sabtu pagi, stay in KT one night, balik Ahad...? Larat ke kita nak berjalan dr KL all the way to KT on Saturday morning? Yang lagi important, sempat ke? 

As you can see, there are quite a few things to consider. So, I need your feedback ASAP ya, so that we can start arranging transport, accommodations, etc.

Luv,
Gotfather 


7 comments:

izra said...

1. Are you going? - most definitely insyaallah :)
2. How are you going? - with Gotfather perhaps? *wink, wink*
3. When do you plan to go? - i can come to KL on the 17. we can go to KT on the same day (kalau sume larat) or the next day. i have a bengkel scheduled on 15-16 feb but if the bengkel is postponed, i can come earlier :)

Opie said...

Mun,

thanks.. I'll keep you updated ya! ^^

Shana said...

It always makes me smile when you sign the post with Godfather. Haha. Jap, it says Gotfather. Which one..? Is this some sort of pun that I missed out??

lutfi lukman said...

Mun dah balik UTM ke? Patut la dah tak nampak kat sini. huhu. Or maybe I already knew but I hv forgotten :P

Kad dah siap lepas raya cina aritu! How am I gonna pass it all to you guys?? Shana, u want a card too? huhu

Shana said...

Kalau sanggup hantar sampai ke sini, blh je... :p

Opie said...

Shana,

I'm a little uncomfortable using the word 'God', so.. ;p

Besides, 'gotfather' sounds cute what, like one of those hilarious Ah-Beng slangs:

"You gotfather, I oso got father maa.." XD

izra said...

@lutfi
ye, mmg sy dah balik UTM luppi. x kan nak kena kejar dgn KJ baru nak balik kan? haha. btw, sy nak kad. kalau boleh la kan. hahaha.

@Gotfather
it is cute k.opie kekekeke ^^