Monday, December 24, 2012

Trip Recap: Kuantan 2012



Hello people!

Just a quick recap from our trip, I've made the calculations for all of our expenses throughout the trip, please refer to the above report to see details.

Notes:
1. For accommodation, the actual total is RM 800. Kak Sofie and I decided that we will not include the deposit that we paid in the final expenses (it's our little treat... XD). For the same reason, I didn't include Safura in the final expenses, she can pay to Kak Sofie if she likes... :)
2. Food 1 is for lunch at Restoran Bulan & Kafe, I divided the amount equally by 10 (excluding Azkiya and Aufa, of course...); you can see Pojan's portion is X3 for Dayah's and Kak Rini's portion
3. Food 2 is for our dinner at Sara Thai, I divided the amount by 8 not including spouses/siblings/kids
4. Food 3 is for my dinner with Mun & Ann in Bangi
5. Cake is divided by 7 not including Arshana, of course... :)
6. Gas 1 is amount on gas spent by Kak sofie, divided among three
7. Gas 2 is amount on gas spent by Yati, divided among three (Ann 1-way, Sitot 1-way)
8. Toll is amount on toll spent by Yati & Kak Sofie (starting from tol Gombak - Gambang), divided among six (Ann 1-way, Sitot 1-way)
9. Movies and Coffee is for other expenses incurred with Mun/Sitot on separate occassions.

If you have made payment for other things that I didn't include here, please let me know. Also if there is any discrepancy in my calculations, do let me know. Arshana, I owe you RM10! ^.^

All payments can be made to my Maybank or CIMB accounts, details will be given through Whatsapp. :)

Ciao, X
Yati




2 comments:

lyana sidek said...

pictures please.............. :)

Unknown said...

Nurul,

Itu kena mintak dgn Pojan, Kak Sofie & Arshana... Yati jadi financial controller je... :p

We miss you, btw!