Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Utter Horror!

At one morning, the below conversation took place;
Fauzan: Saya dan Lutfi study Env Biotech semalam, so pagi ni dah
longlai.

Ati: Apasal korang rakus sangat study ni?

Fauzan: What has exorcised you Yati? Kita kan ada quiz esok.

My world turned black, I felt a sting of terror at the back of my head; WHAT???

I didn't know how that happened, I didn't even get to figure out even why I didn't hear the announcement made by Bro. Faizul. I don't know what has gotten into me, seriously.

Suddenly I felt so alone - kalau sekali dengan Nurul & Isma, mesti diorang ingatkan. Kalau ada Arshana, boleh ajak bincang-bincang sekali. My fellow girlfriends, Ann, Sitot & Mun - it wouldn't have happened if I were with them.

The worst feeling of all, that was when I feel I missed the other girls most - tak tipu, cakap jujur nih.

:)

Then again, all the ifs would not change a thing - I realized. A close friend of mine had always reminded me, it's you who has to be happy - no other people can make that.

So, out of the shock - I dragged Isma to JJ Wangsa Maju, burnt my supposed-to-be-spent-at-Langkawi RM 100 buying books, and got myself a Dunkin sandwich.

The girl in heaven - Isma told me.

(Yes Fauzan, I didn't go to Secret Recipe for lunch with that somebody. I was just pulling your leg. :p)

And I stayed up the following night finishing what I didn't even started - but I figured out - Allah takes you to it, Allah brings you through it.

And well, it's not that bad - not knowing you have a quiz until only it's the following day. Seriously, it's not that bad.

:)

8 comments:

Shana said...

Semlm study tanpa Yati tak best langsung. Huhu.

nurul said...

a'ah arshana, rasa lin bila takde yati sebab biasanya yati yang terangkan semuanya.hehe. tapi takpe saya masih ada shana & isma.:)

Shana said...

Nampaknya kita semua ni saling dependent on one another.

Shana said...

Saya sombong ke? Huhu. Jahat betul awak ni Hajar. Dah la saya bagi coklat yg sedap hari tu.

lutfi lukman said...

Semlm study tanpa ati, macam biasa je. haha. just kidn. anyway... feeling lost, ati? usually i'm the last one to be informed of anything, and biasanya awak laa yg inform dan ingatkan. maybe i should be reminding u after this :p i'm very unreliable though.

p/s: arshana, nurul panggil awak shana je. tak apa ke? bkn awak sgt sensitif ke dgn nama awak?... muahahahahaha

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Arshana,

Yes, yes, the difference was so apparent, missed you girls so much! (Though practically we see each other almost everyday :p)

Nurul,

Nurul ada Arshana & Isma, Yati ada siapa?

Hasbunallah wa ni'mal wakiil.

Fauzan,

Looks can be deceiving. Sitting in the front save me foremost from daydreaming in the first place. Just imagine how many other infos I'd miss if I sit at the back. :)

Lutfi,

I'm touched, :) yes, a little reminder from you too would be very much welcomed and appreciated.

Shana said...

Lutfi: Mmg la awak tak rasa ape2. Mcm pernah study dgn Yati. Shana tu reserve utk family je. Tp, xpela. Nak panggil sy Shana juga ke? Hehe.

Yati kan ada Kak Sofie. Kita pun ade je. :)

nurul said...

yati kan ada semua orang.....semua orang pun ada semua orang. setiap orang ada orang. yang penting kita tak seorang...
kalau tak de orang, kita ada Allah.
=)