Wednesday, November 15, 2006

BBQ in Kuantan


I emailed this picture to Sis Anil & Dr Jalal the other day. So, guess what Dr Jalal replied:
Dear Arshana

Tqqqqq. ur camera make me yooounggg. Look like real sharrukh khan not Jalal khan. Belanja u and ur buddies in the Kuantan beach. promise.

Take care.

Wasssalam.

Khan
Haha, Dr Jalal is always full of jokes. So remember guys. The barbecue awaits us in Kuantan. :)



And here's what Sis Zarina has to say about the picture and the little gift we got her:
Salam Arshana,

Tq for the photo also the gift from your group. Really appreciate it, I
will miss u guys when I'm in UK but we can still keep in touch rite...

Maybe one day u plan to go there, do contact me.

Cheers,
K.Ina




And here's the reply from Sis Zaima for the picture and the gift as well:
thanks for the picture..!!!
Till then, ta-ta!

1 comment:

Ann said...

well then, can i say like this;
tq arshana ur camera sure makes me looked prettier.look similar like preity zinta..huahua....just joking!
i'm gonna miss everthing here.almost everything. even the monkeys.to much stories will be left behind just to start something new.but most important u guys gonna stay with me along the way right?that fact makes me feel better.
"sometimes friendship replaces love until no more space left for love" -k.a.n.k-