Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Ultimate Template :)

Here we are, with yet another new template.

Since it was only me who keeps changing it, I can't help but choose the ones with white and green color (don't you noticed?), in addition, it fits with the picture.

:)

It seems the changing season brings along fever and anything that comes with it. My brother and I both caught fever, hence unable me to spend the last days of my vacation with my beloved niece. Same goes to Arshana, but I think on her part it's more of moving to Kuantan reason, hehe.

Just pulling your leg, Arshana.

While I think most of us are busy packing, I am not so. Most of my stuffs are already at Kuantan, which I sorely hope still intact by the time I claim it. But I have other packing to do, my famil will be moving to Nilam Puri for a while due to financial constraints. It's not bad, actually, but my parents opted for the lesser burden. And it'll be a bit of adventurous for my part, the idea of living 'off-house' is quite appealing actually, it suits my eccentric self, haha.

So, I'll see you guys at Kuantan, by the time I hope my cold and fever has already ceased, in sya Allah.

3 comments:

Shana said...

Tak la Yati. Berjangkit masa pi shopping hr tu. :p

lutfi lukman said...

background tak best sgt la rasanya...mcm sedikit suram.

lutfi lukman said...

btw, u guys won't recognize me anymore... saya dah potong rambut!!