Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Convocation Day!!!

Nak sambung buat assignment, tak dapat. Nak update blog, tak dapat. I keep repeating the tracks "Mentera Semerah Padi" by M. Nasir, my blood is simply bursting with spirit and excitements!

Walaupun jauh, walaupun tak ada dengan kawan-kawan, I feel as if I am able to fly and be there at heart with all of you guys!

It's really not a matter of the occassion itself, I'm not there, my family couldn't be there on behalf of me too, I am pretty sure they had somehow anticipate the event as much as I was. But nevertheless, today is definitely a cause for celebration, and I will not let my absence cease the spirit from flowing through my blood, and yours.

We had worked hard, with our sweat, tears, and blood. We had fought hard, struggled against all odds.

Now we made it, all of us. We're way steps ahead. We no longer dwell in our past, we're moving forward.

We made it!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

3 comments:

Shana said...

Congratulations!

Opie said...

Hey you..

So convo's over, finally! Congrats all around!

I have a lot to tell you but I can't seem to get my head straightened out just yet. I'll be a bit busy this week, but then again, what's new right? How was "malam something merdeka" you attended? you gottta tell me what they fed you...

Luv you lots sweetie!

lyana sidek said...

congrats yati!!!!