Monday, November 24, 2008

My Workspace

I got tagged by Kak Aini to put the picture of my workplace. Since I'm not working yet, I suppose my study desk shall suffice. This is where I do all my assignments, write my article, get online, and watch my movies. It's basically my lifeline. Truth be told, I haven't done much works lately, which I think partly can be attributed to the massive social circles and activities I'm building lately. Furthermore, I live with a roommate. So trying to write peacefully and be in 'my elements' is almost always a vain attempt. You see, creativity and people doesn't seem to work out together in my case.

So, on the subject of my workplace. Here's the breakdown of its components:
  1. The board I bought at the beginning of the semester. I accustom myself to pasting things which inspire me on the walls, but since I'm renting, I'm not allowed to damage the walls. It was partially filled now because I had removed most of the things after my final exam.
  2. The red tumbler is my long-serving coffee cup. In the winter, it retains heat for almost an hour for my coffee or tea, which is convenient since the cold weather rips off the heat almost instantly every time I try to drink hot coffee or tea.
  3. NIVEA lotion which I use faithfully after bath in the morning and night.
  4. The corner for books change with whatever work I need to complete at the moment. Right now it's a bunch of books from Lonely Planet, Rough Guides on Australia and several DVDs I picked up from downstair.
  5. As you can peek in the drawer, there are 5 DVDs I'm renting, a package of cookies and my collection of magazines.
  6. My laptop and the headphone, of course, which renders everything comprehensible.
That's it, not much of a workplace if I may say. And I'll moving out of the house soon, so you can expect a new workplace in a month!

3 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

tengok buku atas meja pun, mesti orang tahu she's a bookworm. hihihi...thanks for doing the tag :D

Opie said...

Ati,

Akak pun nak tag! kekeke

Show us around UNSW! I'd love to see the environment where you study, especially the grounds and buildings. Overseas university are usually very proud of their campus..

Anonymous said...

aiseh, saya tak der meja study
huhuhu