Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Dark Story of Mine --- Part 1

N: “We don’t need people like you here.”

M: “This faculty already has few people doing exactly the same field. To be clear, we have 3 tutors doing their Masters and 2 lecturers completing their PhD overseas. And I don’t wish you to be their rivals.”

M: “I can see your degree in biotechnology but we are all here doing basic science and I don’t think there is a place for you here.”

A: “Actually madam, I didn’t apply being under this faculty but it was mentioned in the letter.”

The atmosphere started to tensed a little and I’m getting confused. Start to blame myself. I’m not supposed to be here after all.

N: “So, we decide that you’re going to do bioinformatics since I can see you got an A for the subject.”

N: “But still I don’t know why you’re here. You are not supposed to be here. Not in this faculty. Well, if something comes out for example we might not need you working under this faculty but at least you can still survive with your bioinformatics.”

M: “When you’re graduated?”

A: “Aaa…actually I’m still working on my thesis.”

M: “Ohh…you haven’t graduated yet? So, how this happened? I don’t get it at all. Oh my, you’re full of charms.”

N: “Did they pay you being a fellow? How much?”

A: “Ahh..yes. About **** per month.”

N: “Beruntung budak2 sekarang. Belum graduate tapi dah ada orang nak bagi duit. Senang betul hidup!

Mungkin ini perbualan biasa tapi untuk saya ianya berbau dengan tekanan dan sindiran. Termampu untuk senyum dan senyap pada waktu itu. Oh my! Things are not going like I plan. Apabila diceritakan pada sahabat2 yang yang sudi menemani saya pada hari itu, mereka terkedu. At that moment, I can sense something awful will occur.

4 comments:

Shana said...

Diorg ni ingat offer tu jatuh dr langit ke ape. Mestila berusaha kan. Ape yg beruntung sgt?

Ada brapa part ni? Tak sabar nk baca semua. :)

Anonymous said...

rezeki masing2
ada orang dapat Mara
tak payah bayar
ada orang dapat PTPTN, pun tak payah bayar...hehehhe

Opie said...

hehehe..

La, part ni da kuar movie da..Akak siap main supporting actress lagi! ^^

... Sequel, sequel! XD

Ann said...

@shana

tu la pasal. mmg tensen gak masa tu. ikut kan panas hati mmg dah lama sy tembak sekor2. huhhh...

sy pun tak tau ada berapa part. gehehe...tak plan pun nak revealed secret.

@fauzan

sy byr tau PTPTN. hehe..but it's true nasib smua org tak serupa.

@kak op

relax la kak.ni kan intro je. nnt kalo tetiba je sy tulis middle of the secret ada nnt yg tak paham.

akak ke jd suppoting actress patut la gempak gila skandal sy ngan umt!