Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Akhirnya~

My mom said
"You should be grateful."
And I replied
"Hmm...let's see"

I don't know how to react properly. Happy? irritated? grateful?
Anyway, my scholarship applicatication is a success. Yes, but after a year i'm in yuu keyy emm.

Gahhh~bukan senang nak ambik duit kerajaan.

Best part is, the scholarship effective starting Disember 2009 till Disember 2011.The main higlight is my university offer letter stated Disember 2008 till Disember 2010.

To make it more dramatic, the fees for my first 2 semesters (Dis 08-Dis 09) i gotta used MY OWN MONEY!!!

Damn it!

I planned hard for my savings and yet... Since the money goes for some good things my heart doesn't felt really painful..but again ~there go my moneyyy~

yuu emm tee? i really don't wanna write bout it.

4 comments:

Fauzan Ahmad said...

apa maksud?

Isma Yanti said...

emmm...cerita pasal scholarship ni mmg mcm2 ann.

Kat cni plak, ada jgk bbrp student phd yg kena extend study period, and that means a life without scholarship & living allowance. bayangkanla yg kalau ada anak 3 4 org, duit sewa rumah lagi...
harapkan gaji malaysia je utk tampung hidup kat uk ni.

mcm2 cabarannya nak menuntut ilmu ni kan?

all the best ye kawan2!

Opie said...

Setuju dengan Isma! ^^ I've actually been through that..

Life is one hell of a road when you've got to survive it on your own two hands and feet.

But, like always, the experience will be worth all the hardship, or in your case Ann, every penny! ;p Chayo Ann!

Ann said...

@pojan
maksud nye seperti yg tertera ^^

@isma
yeah..i heard that too and it makes me think sooo many times..can i do it? really can i do it? arghhh..

@kak op
my money is my money, your money is my money.
Gahaha~