Tuesday, July 26, 2005

New Semester

Is it a bit late to talk about this?

The new semester has started. I personally call this semester; 'semester pasar' because of continuous events held throughout the semester and there will be bazaars being set up all along the main route in campus.

I'm expecting less hectic schedule for this semester compared to the last one as we only take three core courses. Nevertheless, as for now we have several tasks and quizzes mounting up. We already have two assignment of Bioprocess and Calculus, and one quiz has passed already. Well, students' life, what can we expect?

We're going for industrial training this term. Arshana will talk more on this, I guess.

2 comments:

Shana said...

@maman: What's ronggeng? I suppose it's a malay word. Oh God, my BM sucks. Terribly. >.<

Shana said...

Ceh. Saya anti-sukan/ exercise/ outdoor.