Friday, December 30, 2005

So Long, Dude!

Wow, I haven't been writing for quite sometime - both here and my blog. I don't know what keeps me busy, or rather 'occupied' - but I'm sure I found myself pretty too much things to be thought about I end up with nothing to be written once I reach for the keyboard.

Unbelievable? Believe it.

Updates, updates, updates - nothing much to tell. Academic life is okay, four quizzes has passed. Social life is pretty much the same, few friends and colleagues are all doing fine Alhamdulillah. Personal life? Sucks, but hey, I'm as happy as I can be.

Life doesn't always turn out the way you plan, I remember someone's quoting that.

Alas, I found myself a little bit of motivation to keep me going on, a glimmer of hope, a drop of inspiration. Though it might from times to times slip away, but I can do one day at a time - I'm confident of that.

So long, I will be back for some another time.

*Ever feel like one day you wake up, from a dream so sweet it holds you deep into sleep - and then when you open your eyes, it hits you; a pang of sudden emptiness - it was not real. You feel inside you crumbles, shattered into pieces - and it hurts very much?

No comments: