Friday, April 28, 2006

Ahahahahahaha (Evil Laughs)

Before Fauzan beats me to this, I want to start writing.

Just arrived from Kuala Berang, Terengganu chaffeured by my dear brother who went so sleepy the car got off the road many times. Poor guy, that's why I love and hate him all the same. :p

Oh, Kak Sofie is here with me at Kelantan - a perfect partner for house spring-cleaning.

You see I'm in the good mood, don't you?

Here is the thing, we just got back from a trip to Hutan Simpan Tembat, Tasik Kenyir - which was a blast! I shall keep the story, and maybe let Fauzan have the part. For now, I need a very good sleep.

Oh, we left Fauzan stranded at Terengganu - with Lutfi of course.

Cheerio everyone, missed you guys lots!

4 comments:

Ann said...

huhu...bestnyer ada ambk picture tak?
this is what i feel for 3 weeks being in CEPP. 1st week: a little bit shocked, 2nd week: ehh..pelik la and 3rd week: abhorred.

izra said...

allergic dgn perkataan 'blast' sbb kat sini takde apa yg bleh dikategorikan sebagai blastful(wujud ke perkataan ni??)anyway,i'm very glad that u guys are having lots of fun.don't forget to tell me the whole story hehe can't wait to see you guys!

Shana said...

Cepat! Cepat! Nak tengok agmbr!

I hated my first week. Second week was worse. Third week learned to accept my fate. Hahaha...

Whatever...

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Memang best! Tapi penat boleh tahanla jugak. Campur mcm2 traumatic incidents, both physical and emotional. Haha.

Tapi overall, semua ok. Nak cerita, banyak sangat nak cerita. Gambar pun takleh nak letak lagi sebab tak ada kabel.

In fact, i think hajar would be a better storyteller. Hehe