Monday, April 10, 2006

It's Over!!!

Ooh!!! I can't believe it's all over! Finally, the sufferings and agitations of Semester 2, 05/06 is at its end!

Forgive me my exaggeration, :)

This will be my departing moment with Day-to-Day Life of Biotechnologist-to-Be; from tomorrow onwards only Allah knows when will I get to be online again.

By the way, all the best to all dear friends out there; though it's going to be tough, enjoy every moment of it. We'll not get the same opportunity next time.

Love you guys very much, muaaaaaahs! Take care. I missed you guys already, it's weird being here at UIA but not seeing the faces of you lots.

Oh, I have a date this afternoon. :p

4 comments:

Shana said...

Yati! Are you trying to steal my spot again? Hahahahahaha...

See you guys soon! :)

Shana said...

Yati! Are you trying to steal my spot again? Hahahahahaha...

See you guys soon! :)

Ann said...

yai..yai...hari pertama dah masuk lab. Prepared the media.ALONE...! guess what i'm doing...extracting herbal plants, culturing bacteria, anti becterial properties..I'm also wondering bout u guys..buat yang terbaik untuk dapatkan yang terbaik. Ganbatte...!!!

Ann said...

anyway Ati.. hav a date? who??? jengjeng jeng eeeeeeeeeeeeee.....I KNOW WHAT U DID LAST SEMESTER....