Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Graduation


The new name of this blog made me think, hey how come no one spoke about graduation yet? So I shall and try not to bore you to tears in the process.

Our convocation will be on 24 August 2008 (coincidently it's my brother's birthday & 2 days after Isma's). Like I've mentioned a gazillion times to you guys, we're having mortar hat this year. Yipee! Sorry, but I think all those Western movie do have an effect on how you perceive certain things in life. For me it was no mortar hat no convocation. Plus, I heard we're getting new robes.

The rental for the robe is still unannounced. Maybe it's free. The picture package costs RM35 and includes 3 pieces of photographs with varying size. We're not allowed to take pictures in the hall, so we don't really have a choice but buy the package. Bummer.

There's gonna be a CD containing the entire convocation program. Each costs RM20. My suggestion is all of us just share and buy one & then we burn a copy for each one of us. Brilliant huh? :D

I can just imagine how we will all be in a photography-frenzy, snapping pictures until the batteries die out. The only thing missing would be Yati. Yati, if you can make it, make it 'k. :)

Oh, by the way, you guys interested in going for the post-convo dinner? Jomla... Dulu kan tak sempat join seniors. Yes? No? Maybe?


My pathetic attempt of Photoshop-ing mortar boards on all of us. Hey, at least Yati's in it.

Happy Convocation dear friends! And congratulations! Those four years were worth it.

p/s: Click on the picture for a clearer (and bigger) image.

2 comments:

Ann said...

yuhuu~ can't wait to see you guys!

hey shana!
last night after going back from kelantan i have an idea. something that can make Yati with us on the convo day. Afterall it all about the money right?

tp kita berdua kn bincang dulu. Hehe~

Opie said...

Arshana, that's hilarious! XD You must be bored, huh?

Wey ann, amende yang korang ber2 rancang nih? let me in on it!

I WANT IN!!!!