Thursday, July 03, 2008

Hari-hari kerjanya...

Mencari supervisor yang cukup mantap untuk projek Masters; Berborak dengan hopefully-soon-to-be field supervisor Dr. Christine Fletcher; Memburu apa saja scholarship yang ada di atas muka bumi.

Hari-hari kerjanya..

tertanya-tanya pada diri: betul ke apa yang aku nak buat ni? Is this the best choice for me? What if it doesn't lead me to where I want to be? Will I succeed?

Hari-hari kerjanya..

Bershukur diberi peluang bersaing dengan kawan-kawan, dan diletakkan atas haluan yang lebih mendekatkan diri kepada dream career. Alhamdulillah.

Haish.. hopefully things will get better from here on out. I'm exhausted from trying to keep being positive. But, I will count my blessings. I know others have had worser times than me. Like Ati and Ann and Arshana and Nurul and Isma and Mun and Sitot and Pojan and Luppi.. They've worked so hard and still managed to keep their heads up high all the way.. And now it's my turn.

Aja! Fighting!

7 comments:

Shana said...

Somehow that was motivating. :)

Ann said...

hola ;)

life wasn't easy. esp for us being big sister in family.

but,life is definately awesome when we got great friends tagged along. you guys make me stronger.

chaiyo!

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Kak Op I missed you!!!

Anonymous said...

Kak Opie...I don't missed u!!!
I love u!!!!

Anonymous said...

...as the others LOVE u.

Opie said...

Haish.. how much I miss you people!

Shana, thanks.. love the hiragana! ^-^

Ann, I know what you mean.. I could face anything if I know everyone else is fighting just as hard..

Ati, I miss you so much.. It sucks that the next time I'll see you IS the last time I'll see you for a while.. :(

And Pojan sweetie,

K. Opie luvs you too.. =~.^=

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Kak Op n Pojan,

Ahaha, comel! It reminds me why I LOVE U GUYS too so much! :)

Hari ini hari I Love U sedunia :p

Kak Op, all the best k! You can do it better than you know it, trust me!

(Ati tgh over-motivated ni, as you can see :p)

I'll see you around in a week, in sya Allah.