Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Power of Love

Something happened last two days. I lost my cat. First, she went out of house through the window, then she came back at night. After three hours of eating and sleeping, she went missing again and didn't come back until now. I was dead worried. My head went wild thinking of her being stucked in the closet or get flattened by car.

Then, came this morning. I was searching for her outside of my house. I saw an orange male cat, and it strucked my mind. So I followed him, as he was heading to my neighbour's house, which is just a block away. And, there she was, waiting for her prince charming! Well, the rest, uh, you know.

So much for the power of love. And uh, my kitten will be a hybrid of English Tabby cat and a stray cat without teeth. Ha ha. Will I bear the same destiny?

1 comment:

Shana said...

Hehe.. Same destiny.. Don't think so. Jgn samakan kucing dgn manusia. =D