Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Text Book

Sent an email to Sis Anil and Dr Qabirul regarding textbooks, yet to receive the reply from Sis Anil but Dr Qabirul answered right away in the same day.

Here is Dr's email;

Assalamualaikum.

Thanks for ur enthusiasm which is greatly appreciated.
The books recommended are as follows:

1.Klug W.S. and Cummings M.R. Concepts of Genetics,
7th Ed.,Prentice-Hall,2002.
2.Snustad P.D. and Simmons M.J. Principles of Genetics,
3rd Ed. John Wiley & Sons, 2003.


Well, I have contacted the local bookstore ie Dar Al-Kutub and informed them of its relevence in the next semester. You could check with them of the availability. I did see a good number of copies. I have also informed the publishers esp. of item 1. I am yet to get details of the presence of the next edition. You could check as well.

Wassalam.
Dr.Qabirul


To Arshana, rest of the tasks are yours. :D I guess we don't have to order the books by names, right? If it is so, would you tell? Because I'm trying to get the books from bookstores if possible. If we have to order by names then I'll just stick with you guys.

*Updated:

Er, Arshana, could you also check the price? I've check with Kinokuniya, Principles of Genetics costs RM131.80, but at ArthurBooks, RM 273.12. I'm totally unclear how these book business works. Concept of Genetics at ArthurBooks costs 600++, I wasn't even bother to check the real price as I was so shocked. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Will I get paid? Nyahaha...

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Hajar, we already done that. :D Except for 'ordering' part. Why dont we entrust hajar with the task, eh arshana? :p Well, better wait until next week.