Saturday, May 21, 2005

Aren't We Glad We're doing Biotech?

More about biotech everywhere in the news. Some guy was suggesting to do a biotech hub in Cameron Highlands. That place is rich in flora & fauna. That's what was in the papers. I think it's not bad. Of course I prefer BioValley which is supposed to be in around Putrajaya/ Cyberjaya. And it's nearer to my house as compared to Pahang. Hehe... Click here for the article.

And the PM was saying that M'sia should follow Denmark as an example. Denmark according to him, is as small as Pahang, but is one of the largest exporter of food in the world. All thanks to biotechnology. M'sia should be more involved in Biotech. Click here for the article.

I feel like a reporter. -_-" But, I think all of us should be grateful for taking Biotech, instead of Biomed. Mwahaha... Let's just hope the Biomeds don't hear about this.

No comments: