Wednesday, September 28, 2005

From The Darkest Hours

Last night I cried.

Somehow I felt betrayed. I was let down.

I felt like bricks of old memories falling down on my head, hitting and hurting my heart, leaving an overnight pain in my chest that no words can describe. My throats tightened; I refuse to think of anything, anymore.

It takes a lifetime to trust someone, but one word destroys it all.

That's how easy life can be, yet how cruel it can get.

I refuse to think of anything anymore, thus, you I bid farewell.

*The whole story presented here is NOT, in any ways, based on true stories. Yet, somehow I think it can always be related to anyone's personal experience. You might agree, or you might not, but I request you to think about it.

3 comments:

izra said...

personally, i think everyone, at some points in their life, might feel that they've been betrayed *sigh*
betrayal.if i was to talk about this, it would take more than one night.but i refuse to succumb to the desire to recall all the betrayals i've encountered.it is really painful.'like hell' landon carter says.because of those betrayals, i found it quite hard for me to trust anyone now.*sigh*

lutfi lukman said...

thing from the other side...why were u betrayed?...

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Yes, Lutfi... that's another way of seeing it.

In a way I think; sometimes no matter how hard you try to figure out why it happens - you'll never find the reason.

Sometimes, a pain left on the heart is a pain forever.

But, that's when forgiveness come to mind. Love and passion would heal. We compromise, we forgive and we forget. Because for love, it's not worth it to keep hatred in our heart.