Saturday, September 03, 2005

Updates!

It's a new template again. We had so many so-called technical problems with our recent template Volutpat venetatis, we decided to go for another much simpler, user-friendly one.

This is the best template I can find but if any of you guys have any other templates in mind, please put it forward until before the midterm breaks ended. Otherwise, I'll have to leave the editing job until the end of the semester and we'll have to stay with this template up to that point.

And I set up a new tag-board too, for no apparent reasons sadly.

It's a five days mid term break. Let see what I'm going to do at home;

1. Spring cleaning
2. Read books
3. Buy books
4. Write about books
5. Play with cats
6. Watch new DVDs
7. Shopping!!!
8. Eat everything that I couldn't eat for last 2 months
9. Going online 24 hours.
10. Study (And this, is subject to changes)

See, I'm not that nerdy eh?

To you guys who're not going home, have a great time and study mantap-mantap!.

No comments: