Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's Getting Weirder...

Doesn't it feel weird? or awkward is more like it?

I'm sure the older generation would definitely scratch their heads seeing us today.

You're sitting in one place, and you're reading someone's diary (or something of a a sort - they call it blog these days), and that person is sitting just near you and maybe at the same time reading your diary!

It is weird isn't it?

But then, the way we share information has greatly evolved nowadays. This is just one part of it. But still, it is a wonder to me.

Attention!:

Oh yes, I'm thinking of doing something like a collaboration with "Kaum Nomad". If you guys (and me) have any questions regarding Industrial Training, please write in this entry's comment; we'll collect it and hand it to "Kaum Nomad" to answer and they'll post it in their blog. We'll make it kind of like FAQs. Ne?

4 comments:

Shana said...

I remember reading about this in the paper. This girl got mad at her mom for reading her blog. Her mom answered that the whole world is reading. So, how is it justified?

I personally feel awkward if my parents were to read these stuff (inc. my blog).

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

so I'm interesting? :D

izra said...

i'm agree with isma.tak semestinya bila kita kenal seseorang, kita tau semua benda pasal org tu.sejak saya kenal dunia blogging, makin banyak org yg saya kenal dan makin byk yg sy tau psl org2 yg dah saya kenal.and ati, you are indeed an interesting person.i'm glad that we are friends....(^_^)

Shana said...

My dad pesters me. He wants to read it. But there's really nothing personal in it. So, I guess it doesn't matter. But it would need a lot of getting used to.