Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ati's Wish

A special delivery from Aqilah's aunt! :)


Eid Mubarak to all! Wishing you the best of hari raya my friends...

I'm feeling kind of lonesome, and forlorn. It's not like I'm sad or anything, it's just I feel, nothing, or rather, I feel something, but I can't permit myself to feel it because I can't feel it. It makes me feel old.

But don't fret, I'm still smiling, and I suppose I'm happier than I was a moment ago.

I'm a big girl now.

Maaf zahir batin my dear biotechnologist-to-be friends!!!

5 comments:

Shana said...

Yati, you're always puzzling me.

lutfi lukman said...

Eid mubarak!! dah lama x buka blog ni. blog saya sniri pun dah bersawang :p And i can see dat active member kat blog ni hanyalah ati n arshana. haha. sama ada org lain busy, atau dah bosan dgn blog ni, atau dah bosan dgn everyone. atau, simply no comment. Dah lupa plak, what's the purpose of this blog in the first place?

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

huhu, arshana, you're puzzled? rasanya my endless self-wallowing babbling is a well-known habit among u guys. :p or is it something else?

lutfi, the purpose of this blog can be anything... keeping in touch, taking out whatever inside your brain to the world, etc - whatever your reason you want it to be, and it is.

and bro, since when do you need a reason to do anything anyway? ;)

Shana said...

Haha. You know how I prefer straight-to-the-point type of conversation. :p

lutfi lukman said...

i'm no robot, sis. There are things that need reasons, and there are things that not. If it continues like this, this blog serves no purpose anymore. unless u name it "blog ati-arshana". huhu.