Friday, October 13, 2006

The Real Update

I think I once used the same title before, but heck, I'm running out of ideas, but in attempt to keep this blog alive, and telling all people out there that we're, the biotechnologists-to-be, too alive and breathing here; the title doesn't matter as much.

Like they say, it's the thought that counts.

We're on the verge of our final week of the semester. Fortunately, all major assignments and presentations as well as tests has been completed. Now we're left with another two (Br. Kamarul's and Br. Faizul's Bioinformatics lab reports), which I hope despite its apparent tediousness, is not as much as I though it is. If there's an important thing I learn this semester, it's not about what you view it, it's about how you view it.

Final exams is in about two weeks time, and with classes ending early, it seems like we shall have plenty of time. But no, it's eid and the 10 days vacation is bound to be without books in mind and in hand. As soon as I reach home, I shall don the title Ati-the-Baker, not Ati-the-Biotechnologist-to-be, that's for sure.

The other Biotechnologists-to-Be, I'm cherished to see, are all doing welll too. Life is not all rosy for us, I must admit, but sometimes we just have to look at the core of our reason for living, and that should be enough for the time being to keep moving on.

As for me, I'm having the time of my life. Being around a protective brother, and playful friends is keeping me alive each day, and I shall not indeed waste my time (anymore) not being one.

To all people out there, wish us the best success in in the coming exams, and here to all Biotechnologists-to-Be; you rock!!! :)

2 comments:

Shana said...

You rock? Fwahh!! Dah pandai ckp 'rock' ye skrg. Mesti terpengaruh dgn saya. Wahaha...

Next new word: rockstar. :p

izra said...

wahahaha i am indeed playful!nothing will hold me back from doing everything i enjoy in life.and ati,happy baking!