Monday, October 09, 2006

THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Do you remember the time,
When little thing made you happy.

Do you remember the time,
When simple thing made you smile.

Life can be wonderful,
If you let it be.

Life can be simple,
If you try.

Whatever happened to those days?
Whatever happened to those nights?

Do you remember the time,
When little thing made you sad.

Do you remember the time,
When simple thing made you cry.

Is it just me
Or
Is it just us

Feeling lost in this world?

Why do we have to hurt each other
Why do we have to shed tears.

Life can be beautiful
If you try

Life can be joyful
If we try

Tell me
I’m not alone

Tell me
We are not alone in this world
Fighting against the wind

Do you remember the time
When simple thing made you happy

Do you remember the time
When little thing made you laugh.

You know
Life can be simple.

You know
Life is simple

Because
Best thing in life is yet to come

Because
Best is yet to come.


This was once a song I love from the soundtracks of Metal Gear Solid, I had the CD but it was borrowed and never to be returned.

I suppose belongings, tangible or intangible, sometimes are snatched away from your life in cruel manner, no matter how unfair you might feel it is.

And the only reason you have in hand to keep moving on, is to live.

In remembrance of everything that I lost, I'm not missing them anymore.

2 comments:

Shana said...

I like Michael Jackson too. Wahahaha....

nurul said...

yea!yea! tak sabar nak balik rumah....yea!yea!(komen yg tak de kaitan ngan entry)hohoho!