Monday, October 23, 2006

Eid Mubarak

Just another day to go. I'm sure most of you guys out there have already done the cookies, cleaning up, blah, blah, blah. Same old usual stuff. Most of you would probably be heading back to your kampungs, while I get stuck here in hazy KL. Nah, just kidding. Got used to the whole I-don't-balik-kampung-cause-I-don't-have-a-kampung thing. Anyhoo, I just want to take this opportunity to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir batin. It has been a good 3 years with you guys. Still looking forward to the many (hopefully) years to come.

Don't forget the exams. And skip some of the cookies. Save some for me, 'k! :)

1 comment:

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Hi arshana!!! Selamat hari raya to u too. :)

Charger laptop yati buat hal lagi. Gabra tahap cipan dah sebebab semua kerja ada dalam tu. Nasib baik abang yati transfer semua kat external hard disk. Huhu. Lepas exam ni ingat nak jual je laptop tu, beli desktop la pulak. :p