Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Friends, Please Visit Green Advocates!

Hello everyone!

I recently built a new blog called Green Advocates with aim to serve as platforms for Malaysian youth to discuss environment and sustainable development issues. The main objective of the blog is information sharing and exchange of ideas between Malaysian youth in all over the countries working on different environmental services.

The website is open for participation from anyone interested to write about their environmental work/experiences/issues, etc.

Please have a look and I'll be glad to answer your comments and questions, or even better, to have you on board as a part of the team!

Ati Aziz, Green Advocates blog administrator
http://greenadvocates.wordpress.com.
thegreenadvocates@gmail.com

P/S: To the Class of 2008 team members, I know there are many of us whose research concern environment/agriculture/sustainable development, I'd be glad if you write an article or two about your experiences, and Arshana in Japan, you cannot say no to me! :p

I'm hoping the blog could be a self-sustained not-for-profit youth/environment organization/publication in the future, so I'm thinking positions like Contributing Editors, PR Officer, Graphic Designer could become a real vacancies at GA in the future, so I'd be happy if you want to join in the conversations with me to dream further!

Ahh, you know me. :) Cheers!

3 comments:

Shana said...

No? :p

Anonymous said...

Siot arshana, saya tarik balik membership baru tau :p

Shana said...

Oi, mencarut plak. Saya mencarut dlm bahasa jepun br tau. Hahahaha.

Btw, membership ape? Tak ingat pun..