Friday, August 14, 2009


Nuruuul!!!

Kak Sofie has a very good explanation for missing your birthday, and it goes like this:

See, I thought your birthday was really close to Isma's birthday like in the same month and so I thought both of your birthdays was in July but when I wished Isma happy birthday last month she said I got it wrong and so I thought both your birthdays must be in August instead so I changed your birthdates on my planner and wait for August but then last night I felt something's not right so I messaged Ati to ask her about your birthday and she said your birthday was on 28th July and Isma's birthday is on 20th August and I said Oh crap I missed your birthday!!



So, Kak Sofie takes this opportunity to say,


Happy belated Belated BElated BELated BELAted BELATed BELATEd BELATED 25th Birthday to Dearest Nurul!! @>}---


PS: Nanti akak kasi present kat Penang ek.. Luv you much, sis! ^^

4 comments:

lyana sidek said...

kak opie!!!!

hehe...tak pe2 it's ok...tapi kan kak jgn salah lagi tau. birthday isma 22nd august..hehe

thank you so much!!! love you too!! =)

lutfi lukman said...

Takpe kak, saya pun miss gak. Still x wish lagi. Tahun dpn saya wish 2 kali ek nurul :p

Anonymous said...

sejak saya tukar handphone, saya dah lupa semua birthday!

EXCEPT

birthday diri sendiri - FUHHH selamat :0

birthday lutfi - 2 month after mine

birthday yati - shuffle 2109 jadi 2910

arshana - sebab christmas

=======================

kita kene create database lah balik!

mun bulan 6 kan?

yang lain2 tak ingat. mintak maaf,,,,,,,huhuhuhu sebab selama ni mengharapkan handphone untuk "hafal"

keh keh


=========================

ayat kasar, "tu lah, siapa suruh tak lahir time merdeka, atau time hari raya ker...mudah nak ingat"


========================

ayat pasar;

ikan berapa sekilo? - tiada kaitan :(

Opie said...

@ Nurul

Haish! ni nak kena tukar date lagi kat planner.. (-_-)


@ Luppi

Aih, luppi mmg sentiasa lupa pun.. ;p

But thanks for the gift though.. mesti tu pun mu lupa, kan?


@ BITMD

Ni akak takde harapan la nak dpt bday wish ni.. T-T