Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Human Activist

Right before our BLE exam, we had a little 'argument' about animal activist and human activist. The Human Activist would be me. The Animal Activists would be Yati and Kak Sofie. With supporting role by Sitot (on my side, that is).

Firstly, the Human Activist argued that there should not be any animal activist (or something of that sort). Why waste money on animals when you can actually use it to save human lives instead. Example: During the war in Afghan, some people were more concerned with the zoo, especially the half-blind lion. Concerned people from all over the world started to donate for the cause. What about the people who were dying there? I don't think there was anyone setting up a cause for that. In the end, the half-blind lion still died. R.I.P.

So, the Human Activist concluded that people should save their own species, which is Homo sapiens (for those who didn't know), instead of other species (e.g. the half-blind lion). The Animal Activists were flabbergasted. Speechless. Then, the Animal Activists said something about equality (I forgot).

So, end of the day, I won. Or that's what I think it was. Hahaha....


p/s: Dedicated to the Animal Activist Yati. This is all I can say ---> Mwahaha....

No comments: