Wednesday, April 06, 2005

What is the relationship between the brain and enzymes - Ati's Law of Plateau

This conversation is too valuable to be missed:

Me: I’m currently demoralized, so in the midst of boredom, I developed a theory: “Our brain works just like enzyme, it acts in direct proportion to the tasks we have. Basically, our brain works greatest with maximum tasks, but as the tasks are mounting, our brain reaches plateau effect; its activity is neither increasing nor declining.” Do you agree or do you not?

Says…

Sitot: But then my brain has not reach the plateau point yet, may be it reaches the point tonight. Wehehehe…

Isma: The only thing that I can hope is that, our “enzyme” would not be denatured.

Mun: Interesting and how can I be disagree with this theory. My brain nearly reaches plateau stage, and when it does, I’ll go watch TV. Perhaps it can boost my “enzyme”. =)

Lutfi: Not really. I don’t know my brain limit. Wonder if it has a limit. I know it doesn’t work alone. Maybe my brain limit is my body, my heart and my soul. (,”)

Arshana: Fulamak Yati, boleh masukkan dalam blog nanti. Dah lukis graf? Boleh masukkan teori ni dalam buku text. Kalau otak dah denature boleh renature balik tak? Haha…

Fauzan: Setuju! Tapi kalau malas (inhibitor) apa pun tak jadi jugak,

No comments: