Sunday, February 19, 2006

Exams

Life is full of unexpected things. The most crucial thing is that we must adapt to it. Accept it as a part of us. Looking at our 'student life' right now, things won't always go our ways. Sometimes, you study a little, but you do well in your exam. The other time, you study a lot, putting a lot of effort, but you just somehow fail to live up to your own expectation. Happy with the first one, but extremely sad for the latter.

Well, I won't be sad about any of my exam result. Luckily, I've been implementing 'adaptive management'. **hoho, cam biodiversity plak** However, some could get a cut easily. Why? Like I've mentioned earlier, put a lot of effort, but failed to meet the expectation. When you're happy about yourself, you just can't help it but to be sad seeing some of your friends in sadness. What can you do about it at the very minute?

7 comments:

Shana said...

Well, for me, when it comes to exam results, I'm happy with whatever I get, coz what I give is what I get. I'm not very keen on the idea of blaming lecturers for my failure (except for BLE, maybe).

Some people I noticed take this 'failure' way to seriously and show 'em to others. I don't think others need to be subjected to your sadness.

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Life is like a series of web, different events are intertwined with each other. Sometimes, the reason for a friend to be sad over something may or may not be influenced by other experiences he or she encountered in life.

This part is where it's crucial for us to not quickly jump into conclusion, and for us to throw away our judgement ability but to retain our inner concience to empathize with the friend. Sometimes there are no solutions we can offer to him or her, but what we can do is to be there for him or her when he or she need us the most.

That, in my opinion, is the role of a friend - like Din used to say to me, kawan macam tugu negara, selalu ada tak kira hujan dan panas.

"That's what friends are for."

So the song goes...

:)

Shana said...

Hajar! Awak nak kawin dgn student sendiri?! Ok. Whatever.

Personally, I don't do much to cheer someone up. I guess I'm just not capable of consoling anyone. I just let them take their own time to heal and check on them once in awhile. That's it. :)

lutfi lukman said...

I will not decide what others should or should not do. I would say a few words that related to the situation. The rest is up to him/her. I like maman's idea the most. Go out and have fun! That's the best! Btw, adanya kawan adalah untuk disusahkan. Sounds evil but hey, it's actually a good thing.

lutfi lukman said...

poor her...or poor him? i thot it was a guy...

Shana said...

Kak Az la, bkn Kak Ass atau As. -_-"

Tu la, bdk environment ni mmg. Tengok bdk2 food, xde masalah pun. Semua baik2 belaka. Huahua.

Ann said...

opps i'm late..

u try, u fail
u try, u fail
u try, u fail
but the real meaning of failure when u stop trying.