Friday, October 07, 2005

Do you have fears in life?

Sometimes you’d think life can be so cruel. You sit and ask yourself why life happens the way it is without you ever understand any of it. Your heart is aching and yearning to figure out your destinies that are for the time being is a dark region to your eyes.

Sometimes you’d feel almost like you’re blind, not knowing where to go, what to choose and whom to trust. The world is against you, everything seems to betray you. You’re alone, and nobody ever care.

Sometimes you’d wonder how people can live so happy, so carefree like they never had problems. Though you know deep down inside that everyone have their own problems, you insist on believing that you have the worst and that entitle you the right to cry over it.

Sometimes you’d just think, why everything is never as it seems?

I just want to know the truth, please tell me the truth.

I once told a friend that love is about choice, but he didn't seems to agree with me. Now even I doubt what I was once believed, each day passes by and I'm still surprised of the fact that this time; I cannot be in control.

1 comment:

lutfi lukman said...

i chose to trust everyone around me until until they betray me... that is if they betray me...dun mind to lose few hundred ringgits if for that sum of money i'd know a friend is not worthy to be called so by me.