Thursday, October 27, 2005

Home Already!!!

All exams are done, the semester's over, and I'm finally home!!! I'm so grateful of time, a passing time is a blessing we could never comprehend without. Alhamdulillah.

First thing first, regarding our projek makan at Chicken Rice Shop. Alhamdulillah, everything went well and everybody's happy. Even better, it was concluded with Arshana treating us with Sundae from McD. Thank you, Arshana!

On a personal note, I'd like to thank everyone for all of the sweet presents; Isma & Nurul, Mun & Ann, Kak Op, Seetot, Arshana, Lutfi and Fauzan. This one I have to mention; to Mun and Ann - thank a zillion for that Bryan Adams's Room Service album!!! I was so surprised when I opened the wrapping that I screamed joyfully.

If it's Hyde for Arshana, or Ramli Sarip to Nurul, then it's surely Bryan Adams for me; his voice is heaven *dreaming eyes*.

Next, from now on things are going to be different for a while. No more class schedules, no more assignments, no more tests. It's so great to be at home, though there are few things that I did not expect. But I guess, I should stop having expectations.

There's remaining 6000 biscuits orders I've to complete during this last week of Ramadhan. It's going to be exhausting, and I'm not going to enjoy it; but I'll do it with a big heart for my mom! Then, the usual chores; my bedroom, the two bathrooms, the kitchen, the porch. *Sob* I'm going to take one thing at a time. And *sob* again, my cats are all missing!!!

Fuh, but I'm now getting older, my days here on earth are getting shorter; I'm not going to waste it by being miserable. I'm happy, fine and ok!!!

Selamat Hari Raya to everyone, jemputlah datang raya rumah nanti. :)

1 comment:

Shana said...

Hyde's definately for me. Thanks again Yati. It was great.