Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ok, The Real Updates (We're as Busy as Bee)

The girls have been telling me that this blog need to be spiced up a little bit, it's sort of has lose its touch recently. Well, I don't exactly know how to make this blog more bloggy, or to make this blog more our-ish or biotechnologist-ish. But I guess one thing is for sure, we'll just have to keep writing.

Ok, what are we doing now?

Quizzes, lab reports, classes, more classes, and some replacement classes. Things are getting out of hand, and with final exams just a week away I'm not sure how we'll manage except to believe that all we can do is to make the most of the time we have and do our best. These are our list of things-to-do so far;

Lab report
- Media Preparation
- Bacterial Transformation
- Seed Germination

Assignment
-Calculus

Quiz
- Tissue Culture
- Bioprocess

Then, we're going to have Parenting final exam this Sunday at 9 am.

Now, come the side stories;

You always can tell for sure when someone's at home is missing you. Few days ago, at 7 am in the morning my mom called me and asked;

"Ati, tau tak kettle kuning tu dekat mana?"

I was like, ha? My mom went on talking about she can't find the kettle and it has to be there by next week because everyone will be at home and we're going to need it to boil the water that is enough for everyone.

Suddenly, I realized; my mom missed me! Happy at the thought of it I immediately teased my mom, that I've been away from home for almost two months and that kettle could've move everywhere!

Well, that's what happen when you're the only person that is reliable at home (I told many times before, my brothers are hopeless). You get to be your parent's favorite daughter! (Anyway, my mom and dad don't have any other daughters. Haha)

(Sheesh, what am I babbling here?)

Ok, the final message. Will everyone still be here at the 26th of October? If so, I would love to invite all of you to buka puasa sama-sama (probably at Chicken Rice Shop KL Central). This is the catch, it's free of charge. So kalau nak ikut, jom!

This invitation is only open for all contributors of this blog; Arshana, Amer, Ann, Fauzan, Isma, Lutfi, Mun, Nurul, Seetot and Kak Sofie.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Yay! Lepas makan, boleh la saya balik terus. Woo! I'm in!