Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Note from the CEO of the blog.

"Disclaimer: someone has disqualified me as the CEO, but instead promoted me as the Founder. Now my salary has been raised up to 20 cent. "

Ehem, ehem.

It seems like there were some small disputes going on internally. Since I didn't get to see what has been changed on the template, and being democratics, I'm asking Fauzan to redo his modification on the layout so that all of us the members of the blog will get the chance to see and evaluate it.

Anyone agree with the new layout modified by Fauzan, please write 'Aye' in the comment, and anyone who prefer the original layout made by Arshana and me, please write 'Nay' in the comment section.

Huhu~ and the comments feature is terribly weird, I will figure it out, but maybe during holidays. And if suitable, I'll replace the moving picture with one of our own. Ehem, ehem.

Okay, all the best to everyone having midterm exams this week, saya nak pergi buka puasa nasi + tomyam (hm, bahagianya...)

Disclaimer: since the comment feature is currently not working, write your feedback on the tagboard, ok?

4 comments:

Shana said...

Hmm..How in the heaven did you become the CEO, when the founder isn't?

Shana said...

Really? Heard of blogshares? Saya dah beli shares utk blog ni. Hahaha...

Klu x caya, check this link: http://blogshares.com/blogs.php?blog=http%3A%2F%2Fbiotechnologist-to-be.blogspot.com%2F&PHPSESSID=d97d7a54b508ea79fe6d350f33d80b2e

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Ish, ish, ish...

Shana said...

Hahaha...

In your dreams. I have 80% of shares in this blog.