Sunday, November 20, 2005

7 Things Tag - Ati's.

I found this tag at some random blog, and decided to give it a try. Why don't you guys follow it up? One way of us knowing each other better, and it's fun too!

Seven things to do before I die:

1) To love, and to be loved
2) Perform hajj and umrah
3) Open a bookstore
4) Watch aurora borealis
5) Travel the world; Beijing, Vietnam, Cambodia
6) Adopt a child
7) Write a book

Seven things I just can't do:

1) Tolerate animal cruelty
2) Accept unpunctuality
3) Eat durian
4) Not listening to music
5) Not having a cat in house
6) Live in a mess
7) Leave butter out of my diet

Seven celebrity crushes:

1) Bryan Adams
2) Jude Law
3) John Cusack
4) Oliver James
5) Robert Pattinson
6) Simon Jackson
7) Prince Henry Charles Albert David

Seven oft-repeated words/phrases:

1) Oh, ok.
2) Everyone's different!
3) Well,
4) In sya Allah
5) Aha,
6) Ikutlah.
7) Sassy...

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1) Passionate eyes
2) Unkempt hair
3) Gentle manners
4) Have a knack for spontaneous adventures
5) Love of poetry, and arts
6) Ability to confront me when I'm wrong
7) Not intimidated by my personality

Tags: each members of Biotechnologist-to-Be.

3 comments:

lutfi lukman said...

huh?...so hard to get 7 things for each category laaa...

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

too troublesome for you, eh? ;)

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

hi isma, long time no see.

having a good holiday. i see? *wink*