Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lutfi's personality test - very doubtful though

Hoho...jumpa mende alah ni kat blog mirul...aku pun acu cuba try test laa...cambest jer...

You Are 70% Weird

You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!


You Are Chinese Food
Exotic yet ordinary.People think they've had enough of you, but they're back for more in an hour.


You Are 80% Boyish and 20% Girlish

You have a tough exterior - and usually a tough interior to match it.
You're no nonsense, logical, and very assertive.
Sometimes you can't understand women at all, even if you're a woman yourself.
You see things rationally, and don't like to let your emotions get the best of you.


You Are 20 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

5 comments:

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Last time I did that age test, I got 25 years old. Just now I redid it, I'm 27 years old.

Sheesh, told you I'm old. Ha ha.

Shana said...

Masa buat test tu dulu, dpt 70% boy & 30% girl. Pastu, I act like a 12 year old. Or was it 10. Damn.

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

hehe, arshana, I wouldn't agree more.

yati pulak, dulu buat test, dapat 90% girlish, 10% boyish. sama macam nurul.

it seems that my four bros didnt have that much influence on me, i'm totally out of their league.

*wink*wink*

lutfi lukman said...

Oh my God...this entry wasn't supposed to be posted here. I posted it at LOTSOFLUTS. Now how come it ended up here? Ari tu dah skali jadi camni. Anyway, this is not a form of so called 'publisiti murahan'.

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Hehe, so I thought.

Patutla pelik...