Friday, November 04, 2005

Life Has Never Been Sweeter

I

For days you sweat yourself, with tears and blood. You lash out everything in the course of it; sadness, anguish, joys. You yearn, you question, and you wait. It was not easy, but you take anything as it come. This time you had learnt your lesson; that patience is the key.

Then, when it ends. When the moment comes, even it is for just one second - you have peace. And that moment of peace, you breath it in; all of it. Even there's more to come later, you do not let the moment pass; nothing is taken for granted.

Life, the very life itself; is a perfect bliss.

II

I'm having quiet raya this time, been staying at home with not so many people coming's over. It's nearly perfect, one of my favorite time; to drown in my favorite books with continous cups of hot chocolate or nescafe accompanied by subtle backgrounds of light & easy collections.

Certainly, I do not deny the comfort of a companion and a family though sometimes they indeed drive me crazy. :p

No comments: