Friday, November 11, 2005

Hiya, Mate.

"Now, I'm going to put the yeast in. Johny mate, what exactly is this yeast things? Sort of like spores isn't it?"

"It's microorganisms."

"Oh, that sounds very scientific."
I just laughed out loud, that's so him. I had lunch this afternoon, sitting in front of TV I checked out Travel & Living. That's it, two episodes in a row; The Naked Chef and Oliver's Twist. What an appetizer!
Reason number 1, eventhough what you're eating at the moment is not so inviting, watching the meals prepared by Jamie Oliver helps out a little bit. Reason number 2, if that's not helping, Jamie Oliver himself is yummy enough.

Wicked - easy weezy - it's dead easy, mate.

I can't help but just glued seeing Jamie's animated attitude in his kitchen. I mean, his aura is like just pouring out of himself; the passion and the excitement - it's killing me. Now, we don't get that very much around here, are we? Creativity, the urge to make a difference, and believing what's in yourself.

Well, the episode today is one of my favorite; bread and dough. More than I know, and tried as I may not to cultivate it; I'm very much attracted to kitchen as much as my mom. And as I get to read books for the rest of the holidays, one problem arises; I become dreamy. Right now I'm thinking - a bread and cookies outlet, which serves breakfast with books is quite an appetite.

I just noticed one thing, all of my favorite icons; Jude Law, Ian Wright, Jamie Oliver - all of them speaks British accent. Now, that's got to be something.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Yati! I like Ian Wright too! He's probably the best host for the travel show he does.

I thought it was 'easy peezy'. Haha. Whatever. There's another show Jamie's doing, something about school diet. I forgot the name of that show.

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Hehe, I think it's Jamie's School Dinner. Haven't got the chance to watch it though.

Hey, I think I want to add another one in my list, Robert Pattinson a.k.a Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Well, he's British. Haha!