Thursday, November 24, 2005

Is UIA Becoming Paranoid Or What?

Something funny happened this morning.

I was in the midst of writing when I received a letter from UIA. At first I thought it was regarding the fine I have to pay, though I think it's little less important to be sent out all the way from KL to KB. Then, I noticed the heading; it was from Office of The Rector, Student Affairs.

These are the thoughts that came to my head;

1. I'm being warned about me being especially dormant in co-curicullar activities; but that's highly improbable.
2. I got an award! =p Impossible because I did nothing special these past two years.
3. They want me to participate in something? Nah.

Then, I opened the letter and I read.

"Ceh." That's all I said.

It turned out to be a warning letter and 3 pages of discipline articles, prohibiting students from taking parts in the election of Pengkalan Pasir taking place at Kelantan this early December. I assumed they send the letter to all Kelantanese students; so much for having the privilege of being a Kelantanese.

Though at my part, I'd say they picked up the wrong person because I never cared about politics and stuffs. For me politics is ugly, and I will not change my mind about it.

However, is it actually really necessary, sending all these warning letters?

A learning institution should have its own credibility, there are so many other things to be concerned about rather than this; pity.

*Notice:
1. Examination result will be out on November 28 after 6 pm. (I have a compound to be settled, I might not be able to have my results until I'm back at UIA later, huhu~ can I pay it online?)
2. Web-based add and drop duration for us is on Dec 1, after midnight. Girls, remember to drop our Skills subject, that we'll settle at CCAC later.

3 comments:

Shana said...

The skills issue is getting on my nerves.

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Yes, arshana. And to think I wouldn't be able to have my result this coming Monday, and the classes next semester without you guys. Huhu~

lutfi lukman said...

i got the letter too...what a waste of money and time...how stupid can human be?