Thursday, November 10, 2005

Au Revoir

It's been awhile since I wrote anything here. Lack of idea perhaps. Or maybe lack of enthusiasm.

Another 24 days to go before all of us head back to campus life, like it or not. It's been 2 solid years since we've known each other. It has been fun. It has its ups and downs. I never knew anyone from the opposite gender since now. And please refrain yourself from stating that I don't have a social life. I already know that.

In the semester ahead, we will no longer be in the same class since we'll be taking different concentrations. Not 100% at least. But there's still the nest following semester, and a year after that.

I sure would miss the LCD + laptop fixing things in the mornings. Eating lunch and dinner together. Copying each others' assignments, not always though.

Aahhh... Nostalgic.

Oh well. See you guys next semester. And good luck!

2 comments:

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Wow, Arshana, you truly are being nostalgic. :)

That reminds me, nak tanya pasal textbook. Malasnya~

Shana said...

Wow! Who knew I could be nostalgic in the first place.