Friday, November 18, 2005

Notice: Textbook Chronicles.

salam and Selamat Hari Raya,

About the course Natural Resources Management, I'm just the coordinator but not the lecturer.For your information , for the course there will 3 part time lecturers to teach the course. Since the course can be divided into 3 main components which are forest/wildlife management, geology and marine/water resources, I'm now searching and looking for the experts to teach ecah respective components. For marine/water resources, I already managed to find one professor who used to work with Alam Sekitar Malaysia. For wildlife/forest management, I'm trying to contact someone from Perhilitan.

So for the references, I'm yet to discuss with the lecturers but as far that I know for last semester the students are not required to buy any textbook, since the course covers a lot of different components. So there is no specific book for Natural Resources. Anyway, I will inform you about any updates on this course.

Wassalam,

Cheers,
Sr. Zarina

No comments: